Monday, November 27, 2006

Post 40

Blahs, lots of blahs. Haven't been feeling chirpy this month, I like the spirit of the holidays, I can get all into it, and the the truth of the holidays hit and then I feel blah. I did have a nice 4 day weekend, spent turkey with a neighbor. FYI-nice neighbor had sister over who can't make a pumpkin pie to save her life and didn't know you are to cook the cranberries long enough to pop and turn into yummy mush, but I ate it anyway, good me. I didn't get much knitting done, but I did spin. I need to practice my spinning. I almost made my way through the LOTR trilogy, next time I should netflix the extended version. I got some festivus shopping done, almost finished! next are the cookies. I would have written this weekend but F.I.M.S was down, I have some cool pictures to post. I did alot of reminiscing, I tried to e-mail an old friend only to find that the e-mail is no longer valid, so if you're out there, give me a call.

No comments: