Friday, January 05, 2007

Post 43


Was flipping through the channels tonight and found myself on Chicago's WTTW, channel 11 which is out public station here, and right in the nick of time. Just then a short movie was playing on their Image Union program and it was called "Knitting, A Love Song". It was this cute little short set in the UK about a teenage girl having a crush on a boy and deciding to knit him a scarf to win his love, well, apparently she forgot the first rule of knitting, and it did not work. I would love to figure out which yarn store they filmed at, they had a great color selection, and I was right in guessing the girl used Rowan for the scarf. Oh, and I just found out that the writer is currently working on a full length follow up to this short. Cool. Am I the only one who day dreams about being an extra in the new Julia Roberts film about the knitting store?

No comments: