Sunday, February 11, 2007

Post 48


One should not be rushed to finish a pair of socks because the laundry hasn't been done. Then again, if I weren't busy knitting socks I would be doing the laundry...Well Cookie's Monkey socks feature in Knitty.com are done, and in the ugliest colorway ever, some yarn I won at the Dulaan knit-in. I find myself in a strange place, I have no projects to work on, thank goodness I'm knitting a sample sock for Cookie, she's got some great patterns coming out soon, so who knows maybe there's a Sock-O-Rama book....So my big decision is do I find a pattern to suit some yarn I already have, a beautiful burgundy colorway from a frogged sweater, I do I finally break down and buy the KnitPicks Palette Fair Isle Cardigan kit...am I ready for Fair Isle? Those Bohus sweaters I'm seeing floating around are looking really nice too.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Bohus kits are mucho dinero! Maybe you should satisfy your stranded colorwork urge with the KP Palette vest instead...