Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Post 148-Bon Voyage!



I am packed and ready to go and it's not even midnight, yea! So other than some light cleaning around the house I can take a quick nap before my alarm clock wakes me up at 6:30, ugh! I think I've got everything, 2 jeans, 2 shoes, 3 shirts, 1 dress, 1 sweater, 1 pillow, 5 skeins of yarn and my toiletries, I hope I didn't forget anything. I am not bringing my hairdryer or a David McCullough book as recommended, so I'm officially done. Whew.

I think I am finally getting excited, maybe, or maybe it will come to me once we start landing in Seattle. Don't worry, I will take LOTS of pictures, the memory card I bought carries over one thousand. I'm looking forward to bunking with some new friends and act like a college student again, and of course there will Amy Singer and Saint Brenda. What I really hope to do is lay back on a lounge chair on deck all snug in a blanket and look at the stars...or maybe I'll find myself some hot lumberjack...

Wasn't Jason just the sweetest to meet up with his cousin for a drink and take this silly photo. I tried to explain what Ravelry was and just couldn't do it justice but he posed anyway and I told him that we all were voting for him. Yes, He thougt he was stupid not to use to idol too, hindsight is 20/20.



See ya'll in 10 days!

No comments: