Sunday, September 28, 2008

Post 166-No, Seriously..

I'm serious here, have you seen my camera cord, where the fuck can it be? I think I'm going to have to go high tech and order the coolest little and rather cheap gadget from Microcenter, a USB flash SD card reader. Without a way to import my picks I can't show you what fun Linda, Rachael, Anne and I had apple picking and Mia snuggling with Pyewacket the cat. I've also finished Mia's new sweater (I still have sleeves to add), just in the nick of time because it's turning cold soon, like tomorrow I think. So give me a couple of days to get that new gadget and soon I will be flooding my blog with more pics than content, just like the old days.


Thanks Nora for the great cartoon, just over a month to go!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh hey! Glad to hear you had a good time!

I have a USB card reader you could borrow for the moment. I'll bring it Tuesday to see if it fits your card.

A :-) said...

Go for the card reader - that's all I've ever used. It's way easy.