Saturday, November 04, 2006

Post 37


The Dulaan knit-in went very well. Franklin was an amazing host, the building/house was fantastic, the room I was knitting in had a great view and lovely knitters to chat with. I shouldn't be amazed at the generosity of the knitting community, wow, people gave so much to the raffle drawing, I even won. Well, my name was drawn and I recieved lovely yarn, but this guy's name was drawn after me and won very pretty hand-dyed green sock yarn, we liked each other's yarn, so we switched. The green sock yarn is a bit brighter and crayola than I normally like, but just the right lacey pattern will make it work.
I've got a bit of a headache now, so I'm going out to hunt for food, I really need to go to the grociery store, maybe alittle Baileys will help. Yum. Oh, and Yarmando, Franklin is mine, he did like your socks though.Franklin is so cute, and very petite, you could just put him in your pocket and take him home with you.

No comments: