Saturday, June 07, 2008

Post 152-Tagged



Ah, sweet Piewacket made a bed out of my half done Rusted Root sweater.

I don't normally go for the email questionnaire things that you fill out and send to all your friends to compares answers and blah blah blah, but this one is simple and interesting and I was tagged by Adrienne. (FYI it reminds me of the notebooks passed around high school that each page had a question and you answered while trying to figure who left the dirty answers)

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago this month I started my first job out of college. I was a paid intern labeling textiles for a privately own Saudi Arabian ethnographic artifact collection here in Chicago. The job lasted 2 years and by the time it was closed down and put into cold storage I was cataloging the artifacts.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today-I already did numbers 1 and 2, take a shower and go to Kerry and Oliver's new baby dedication at the Unity Temple in Oak Park. (yea the one Frank Lloyd Wright built)3. I'm babysitting for Megan in 20 minutes for 4 hours or so. 4 Maybe have drinks tonight with friends, 5. Walk the dog.

3. Snacks I enjoy-Iced tea, my homemade hummus.

4. Places I've lived-Oh shit, this will be a long list:California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Virginia, and West Germany (yea before they unified)

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a cool house in my neighborhood and have an art studio and knitting den. Buy houses for my sisters and pay for my nieces and nephews college, donate a lot to charity, buy some Vicuna yarn and have one hell of a party!

Inside the FLW Unity Temple, Oak Park.



No comments: