Thursday, August 09, 2007

Post 68, #49

Pick up the new Vogue Knitting and do me a favor, check out pattern 49. It's nothing I would make, very Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat to me, but there is something kinda of fashionista-pretty about it, then look at the sizes. This skirt should you choose to make it can be done in 3 sizes, small, medium and large. I don't know about you but my definition of a large waist size is not 30 inches! Just to keep you educated, the US standard clothing waist measurement for a girls size 14, not women's, but little GIRLS is 26.5 inches or what Vogue knitting calls a small. Oh and the pattern is definately designed to be worn by adult women. On ravelry there are 9500 people ahead of me, bummer, but over 6200 behind me, yea, that's alot of knitters, holy shit. Tomorrow is STITCHES MIDWEST! Rachael and I (the unemployed) are jumping the gun and going friday, I've never gone on a friday, first booth, Blue Moon! and maybe this year Qiviut.......or Buffalo......yum. I've got to find my camera cord, or maybe I should buy another one, because I've got some great pictures, I think I caught a hawk baby...I'll post and then you'll have to decide.

No comments: