Saturday, February 28, 2009

Post 195-Sitting Around

I always thought I did my best work sitting down, it's one activity I do well. It so happens I've been doing a lot of sitting lately, house sitting and store sitting that is. First the jewelry lady I do work for went on her first trunk show cruise at the same time her husband was on a business trip so I was asked to house sit. I hope she did well and made lots of money on the trip because that's the only way cleaning up parrot poop is worth it. She lives in the huge queen anne house in a historic area in Chicago, her house is a mostly beige and not very homey. On the upside besides of watching her two dogs and birds is her cable, I watched my hearts content of cable tv of the last week. Currently I'm store sitting at a local yarn store for the owner who just had a baby. There's a coffee shop next door and a radiator at my back, so I'm warm, cozy and surrounded by yarn, not a bad way to spend the afternoon eh?

I was trolling the net and found this test, I'm a Chicagoan so it wasn't too much of a surprise.

You are a

Social Liberal
(65% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(20% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Strong Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also : The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

1 comment:

Laura said...

Well have I got a deal for you...haha. I will email you specifics, but it involves tv, cable, yarn and a dog. If you're interested.