Monday, January 14, 2008

Post 119-My Perogative

So I've changed my mind, Bella's Dog sweater won't be made of the Jitterbug sock yarn I was planning. In my mind I thought the yarn was worsted weight, I don't know what I was thinking, it may not be as fine as Lorna's Laces, but it's still nice and such a pretty colorway. But that's OK, as I was digging through my sock yarn storage cube I came across a yarn I forgot about, some stuff I bought when I went to check out Knitch.



I think I was thinking to making thick house slipper type socks out of it, but it is really perfect for a swearer for the dog, plus it's thicker than sock yarn which means faster to knit, and it's 75% acrylic/25% wool. I know, what was I thinking buying acrylic yarn?

I seriously almost went to Mosaic to get some of the Noro sock, I was thinking about it all day, and then tonight I was so close to buying that chocolate colored yarn, am I crazy. Do I have sock on the brain?

Ok, a deal to myself. When I finish my pair of the Coriolis I can buy one. When I finish to evil Habu paper bag AND the scarf for my sister, I can by the other. That's a great deal, motivated by yarn.

No comments: