Friday, February 01, 2008

Post-124, Avoidance

I really need to blog a real blog, I have lots to say and pictures of lots of snow to take, but I'm tired. So, this is all you get tonight and this weekend I promise to post more interesting things, like snow up to the dog's back, new yarn, old projects and whatever else comes along.

$4875.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.



I'm not a morbid person but I thought this was interesting. It reminded me of when my grandfather died, he was in such pain and his body a mess that they gave him all the morphine he wanted, but because of that my grandmother was not able to donate his body to science. FYI-Grandma's not religious if you couldn't tell, I always tease her that when she dies and if she leaves me the money I will turn her ashes into a red diamond. Yup, there's a company that will turn your ashes into a diamond, how cool.

No comments: