Friday, September 14, 2007

Post 76-B

I've got Ravelry envy. Linda was accepted last week and was nice enough to shows all the goodies at Stitch and Bitch on tuesday. I think things are really starting to roll for them and my anticipated date of acceptance will be sooner than I calculated. Not even one hour when I updated my countdown on the right side of the page it said this:
You signed up on July 18, 2007
You are #18190 on the list.
5533 people are ahead of you in line.
14506 people are behind you in line.
38% of the list has been invited so far
I was about to turn my computer off but a little thought jumped in my head, "check Ravelry again", and this is what is says now:
You signed up on July 18, 2007
You are #18190 on the list.
5379 people are ahead of you in line.
14544 people are behind you in line.
38% of the list has been invited so far
It used to be 105 or so aday and now it's jumped to almost 200! It's starting to snowball. I'm going over to Racheal's shortly to watch a naughty movie and I'll check it again.

No comments: