Saturday, September 15, 2007

Post 77-Gimme More!

What a lovely day today! The Renegade Craft Fair was busy as ever and it looks like they are starting to jury the entries so now the stuff looks even more professional, but I do miss the days of some crafty person selling their wares on a table cloth in the park. Watch out Renegade, you might start turning into the Bucktown Arts Fest! I didn't buy anything because I spent my money at Nina's,(a LYS by the fest)and scored this from the sale bin, 60% off! You're looking at 20 balls of Rowan Tweed 4 ply, what got me was that all the colors in the back work well together.
The Celtic Fest was as expected, had my curry fries and Guinness, I tried to make it to 8 PM for Dolores O'Riordan of the Cranberries, but it was just too cold, grrr. It was a nice day overall for all.

Last night I really made some progress on the Pomatomus sock, and then right before I went to bed I wanted to compare the color strips to the first one I made when I realized that I made it too long, one repeat too many. Now I have to rip back from the gusset decrease to the heel flap. :(

No comments: