Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Post 108-Gardening

No I don't garden this time of the year, are you silly, it's snowy and icy outside. I've been interested in what my Celtic birth tree is, there doesn't seem to be a general consensus, some say I'm an Alder with a secondary influence of the Rowan tree, I'm going to go with Rowan, because well, you figure it out, duh.



April 1 to April 10
Rowan, the Sensitivity
April 1-April 10: Those born between these two dates also fall under the lesser influence of a secondary tree...the Rowan, also known as "The Service Tree," whose motto is "A Delight for Birds" or "The Sensitivity." Rowan individuals are full of charm, cheerful and talented without being egotistical. They like to draw attention and basically love life...even its complications. Somewhat restless, Rowans are both dependent and independent. They constantly strive for approval from others and detest loneliness. Rowans possess excellent taste, are artistic, passionate and emotional, with a burning desire to create a better and more beautiful world. Rowan people make for good company but find it hard to forgive what they perceive to be transgressions.



I am a
Nigella


What Flower
Are You?




Uh, I'm just a little bored and am totally taking advantage of the internet being up right now.

No comments: